Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Blog!

So I've started this blog with the intent of creating somewhere to post my art and comics online other than my livejournal. I'm not super familiar with blogger, at least so far, so it might be a bit until I really get into the groove of things. I'm positive and excited nonetheless though! And in celebration, here's a drawing of the character Mai from the tv show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" to get things started.

Mai

What is she looking at? Could it be... THE FUTURE?

2 comments:

  1. This looks really great! I'd like to see more Avatar characters. You should post those Harry Potter characters you drew last year sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Matt! I did drawings of Zuko and Toph too, and posted them to flickr! The Harry Potter drawings are up there too. http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshdraws/sets/72157622499152797/

    I just posted the Mai here because the sizes for Zuko and Toph were both really different, and also I wanted to put off posting a whole bunch of drawings on my first post? Haha, I dunno...

    ReplyDelete