Saturday, November 27, 2010

Super Fresh

This here's a quick drawing I did recently as a going away gift for a friend, based off of a ridiculous inside joke. Meet "Super Freshe," the illegitimate mutant daughter of Ed Mirvish whom he named a convenience store after. She is enthusiastic about large pumpkins, and will sell one to you for several hundred dollars.

Super Freshe

You may have noticed that I've recently gone through and added tags to all my blog posts, just like the "real bloggers" do. I figure this should make it easier to keep track of re-occurring themes, like my posts on people you should know. Plus it makes me look more tech savvy. Anyway, speaking of the "friends and neighbours" tag...


Nick Patten is one of my favorite people. He's an honest dude with an honest moustache who understands the importance of the "Die Hard" movies more than any person I've ever met. He's also another of the editors of the Werewolf! anthology, and is currently offering up his contribution to the third volume in it's entirety over on the Werewolf! blog! I've been laughing my butt off reading the "Horrible Lump Man" comics he's been posting over on his blog recently too. With such a bounty on offer, how can you say no? Answer: you can't. So check out his blog already, ya big jerk! http://unreachablebeasts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Super Freshe was so understood. One day, there will come a time when people APPRECIATE what she did for this city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cultural landmark, gosh dern it!

    ReplyDelete